fikaza
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

which one is better xp or vista..?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

which one is better  xp or vista..? Empty
PostSubject: which one is better xp or vista..?   which one is better  xp or vista..? EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 2:13 pm

i think xp is much better and durable too...its easy to operate xp then compare tyo vista......vista hanges easily xp does not xp can support 128 mb ram too but for vista minimum 1gb ram is required right so whats your comments on xp and vista.....
Back to top Go down
https://street-life09.forumotion.com

PostSubject: XP MY VOTE   which one is better  xp or vista..? EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 2:32 pm

Admin wrote:
i think xp is much better and durable too...its easy to operate xp then compare tyo vista......vista hanges easily xp does not xp can support 128 mb ram too but for vista minimum 1gb ram is required right so whats your comments on xp and vista.....

XP is the Gud

But the best windows i used was windows 98 fastest but the looks are not that gud

try windows 7 latest must be good

and i think vista is crap

Last edited by Admin on Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling mistake..)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: which one is better xp or vista..?   which one is better  xp or vista..? EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 7:24 am

Xp was good when it was in stock then but now every thing or anything about systems starting from softwares to hardwares is all about vista, which means vista is in stock right now. Although for me am now used to vista and i fancy it alot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: which one is better xp or vista..?   which one is better  xp or vista..? EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 4:54 pm

This is a total hands up for XP. Vista cannot be compared with XP in terms of security and stability. Of course when you say about graphics it is Vista.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: which one is better xp or vista..?   which one is better  xp or vista..? EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 4:35 am

I prefer vista because it offers us a lot of options and functions to personalize our operating system.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: which one is better xp or vista..?   which one is better  xp or vista..? EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 11:12 am

Well I hope that vista is now stable and your computer is already protected because way back before vista has a lot of incompatibility and security issues. Have they fixed that already anyways?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: which one is better xp or vista..?   which one is better  xp or vista..? Empty

Back to top Go down

which one is better xp or vista..?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
fikaza :: discusion on fikaza :: software discussion-
Jump to: