fikaza
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

BEST INTERNET BROWSER

Go down 
AuthorMessage

BEST INTERNET BROWSER Empty
PostSubject: BEST INTERNET BROWSER   BEST INTERNET BROWSER EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 11:53 pm

ALL THOSE WHO OPEN THIS FORUM MUST BE USING INTERNET HENCE THEY WILL SURELY BE USING A BROWSER

SO PLZZZZ

TELL THE BEST INTERNET BROWSER
FOR EXAMPLE (IE(INTERNET EXPLORER , MOZILLA FIREFOX , OPERA , GOOGLE CHROME )

BY THE WAY THE BEST BROWSER I HAVE SEEN TILL DATE IS OBVIOUSLY

MOZILLA FIREFOX IT IS THE FASTEST AND IS MORE HANDY THAN IE
IT BLOCKS POP UPS MORE FREQUENTLY THAN IE AND IT IS ALSI SIMPLE AND STEADY
THOSE WHO USE IE I RECOMMEND TO DOWNLOAD THIS BROWSER BEST 1
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BEST INTERNET BROWSER   BEST INTERNET BROWSER EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 2:00 pm

Mozila firefox is a good browser but i think chrome is also good its fast and simple too..i prefer google chrome otherwise its your choice choose better for yourself...
thanks.. lol!
Back to top Go down
https://street-life09.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: BEST INTERNET BROWSER   BEST INTERNET BROWSER EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 4:36 pm

Admin wrote:
Mozila firefox is a good browser but i think chrome is also good its fast and simple too..i prefer google chrome otherwise its your choice choose better for yourself...
thanks.. lol!

I know that google chrome i ice but it is not compatible with all the plugins and softwares most of the sites are not viewed that gud on chrome
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BEST INTERNET BROWSER   BEST INTERNET BROWSER EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 4:50 pm

Mozilla Firefox is still the best internet browser for me and it is the fastest browser that I have ever used so for me Firefox is the best.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BEST INTERNET BROWSER   BEST INTERNET BROWSER EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 7:19 am

It's a matter of what suits your needs for me i use opera browser although firefox is highly recommended.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BEST INTERNET BROWSER   BEST INTERNET BROWSER EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 4:53 pm

Well it is also depends on the users perception about the interne browser that you are using. So you go for Opera and I will still go with Mozilla Firefox since I have been using it for a long time and I don't need to change the way I browse with other internet browsers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BEST INTERNET BROWSER   BEST INTERNET BROWSER EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 4:37 am

The best internet brower for me is Firefox because it runs very good and we are able to open more than one website at one time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BEST INTERNET BROWSER   BEST INTERNET BROWSER Empty

Back to top Go down

BEST INTERNET BROWSER
Page 1 of 1