fikaza
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

I have been paid by goldentalk 8 times

Go down 
AuthorMessage

I have been paid by goldentalk 8 times Empty
PostSubject: I have been paid by goldentalk 8 times   I have been paid by goldentalk 8 times EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 2:41 pm

Hi there, I just want to share you about may earnings in Goldentalk.com, they already paid me 8 times is still counting. I can say that most of the members here are from Goldentalk and was invited to join here. And for those who are not yet a member, you can give it a shot and earn like we do. cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have been paid by goldentalk 8 times   I have been paid by goldentalk 8 times EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 4:27 pm

chardyme wrote:
Hi there, I just want to share you about may earnings in Goldentalk.com, they already paid me 8 times is still counting. I can say that most of the members here are from Goldentalk and was invited to join here. And for those who are not yet a member, you can give it a shot and earn like we do. cheers

oh thats wonderful...how much they paid u....and in how much time...? may be i will try that site...!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have been paid by goldentalk 8 times   I have been paid by goldentalk 8 times EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 4:38 pm

I believe our admin is also a member of goldentalk. I have earned a maximum of $4 in posting for 3 days after reaching 100 posts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have been paid by goldentalk 8 times   I have been paid by goldentalk 8 times EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 3:14 pm

Well, here's the payment proof for you to check out, I already received my 9th payment yesterday :

I have been paid by goldentalk 8 times 017765703
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have been paid by goldentalk 8 times   I have been paid by goldentalk 8 times EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 4:12 pm

chardyme wrote:
Well, here's the payment proof for you to check out, I already received my 9th payment yesterday :

I have been paid by goldentalk 8 times 017765703

wonderful thanks for sharing i have joined that forum...!! queen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have been paid by goldentalk 8 times   I have been paid by goldentalk 8 times EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 4:34 pm

Well goodluck bluesuccess in earning in goldentalk. I guarantee you that you won't regre that you have joined that forum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have been paid by goldentalk 8 times   I have been paid by goldentalk 8 times EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 12:54 am

It's good to see that you've been earning from these forum hopefully you can earn even more here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have been paid by goldentalk 8 times   I have been paid by goldentalk 8 times EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 2:33 pm

Yeah I am still awaiting for my 10th payment from Goldentalk. cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have been paid by goldentalk 8 times   I have been paid by goldentalk 8 times EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:49 pm

I just joined the forum and hope to benefit from it in all aspect, so as to stand a chance of testifying about it like you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have been paid by goldentalk 8 times   I have been paid by goldentalk 8 times EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:52 pm

I've been paid again for the 11th time just earlier today. Wow it is really addicting to join and earn from goldentalk. I hope that this forum could be like goldentalk. Cheers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have been paid by goldentalk 8 times   I have been paid by goldentalk 8 times EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 3:36 pm

I can see you are really earning alot as a result of your hard work. Keep it up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have been paid by goldentalk 8 times   I have been paid by goldentalk 8 times EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:48 am

Yeah, I have work hard on this forum and I see you there as well so you work hard as well. Well I have been paid for the 12th time by goldentalk forum and it is still the best ptp forum for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have been paid by goldentalk 8 times   I have been paid by goldentalk 8 times Empty

Back to top Go down

I have been paid by goldentalk 8 times
Page 1 of 1