fikaza
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Hello i am new here

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hello i am new here Empty
PostSubject: Hello i am new here   Hello i am new here EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 11:15 pm

Ok. I am new here. Just call me joy. I am from Indonesia. And just an ordinarly girl. Hope member here will accept me. I am a blogger so if u have time you can post your ads into my blog. And it is free of course. Http://postfreeads168.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello i am new here   Hello i am new here EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 11:33 pm

Joycezhu wrote:
Ok. I am new here. Just call me joy. I am from Indonesia. And just an ordinarly girl. Hope member here will accept me. I am a blogger so if u have time you can post your ads into my blog. And it is free of course. Http://postfreeads168.blogspot.com

Hi joy, how are you doing. Thank you for giving your time joining in this new forum of ours. I hope that you will find this forum interesting and enjoy posting and earning. cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello i am new here   Hello i am new here EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 11:54 pm

This site is look cool. And if i have paid by this site i will quickly invited my friends. Lol. Thanks for responding..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello i am new here   Hello i am new here EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 11:49 am

Joycezhu wrote:
This site is look cool. And if i have paid by this site i will quickly invited my friends. Lol. Thanks for responding..

Yeah, spread the words. Hopefully we all get paid here and we will become the pioneer posters of this forum. Good luck to you my friend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello i am new here   Hello i am new here EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 7:54 am

Welcome to you joy and hopefully this site will bring joy to you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello i am new here   Hello i am new here Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello i am new here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
fikaza :: Board Administration :: new on fikaza get your identity here.-
Jump to: