fikaza
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

I am invited by

Go down 
AuthorMessage

I am invited by Empty
PostSubject: I am invited by   I am invited by EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 11:19 pm

I am invited by CHARDYME. And he ask me to post a thread at this forum to let admin know that i am Joycezhu is invited by Chardyme. Thanks.
Back to top Go down

I am invited by Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am invited by   I am invited by EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 11:24 pm

Joycezhu wrote:
I am invited by CHARDYME. And he ask me to post a thread at this forum to let admin know that i am Joycezhu is invited by Chardyme. Thanks.

Wow, my first referral. thank you Joycezhu for joining under me and I hope you will find this forum interesting as we move along. cheers
Back to top Go down

I am invited by Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am invited by   I am invited by EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 11:49 pm

You are welcome. Lest make this becoming famous. I see u just post 16 post. Keep it up. And i will follow u. .
Back to top Go down

I am invited by Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am invited by   I am invited by EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 11:56 pm

Joycezhu wrote:
You are welcome. Lest make this becoming famous. I see u just post 16 post. Keep it up. And i will follow u. .

Yeah, let's make this forum known to others and hey remember it's only 15 post per day so don't exceed ok. Once again, welcome to this forum, enjoy posting and keep up the good work here. cheers
Back to top Go down

I am invited by Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am invited by   I am invited by EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 9:19 pm

well wonderful for 1 referral chardyme...hope u will do more...!!
Back to top Go down

I am invited by Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am invited by   I am invited by EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 1:05 am

yeah thanks bluesucess, well have to get some more members to keep this forum alive.
Back to top Go down

I am invited by Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am invited by   I am invited by EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 8:40 am

The only way the forum can grow with members is by referrals and i can see you're doing a great job.
Back to top Go down

I am invited by Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am invited by   I am invited by EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 11:13 am

Well I only have 1 referred member here and I don't know if some of this members are my referrals as well but does not post as I am their referrer. Well anyways, I just keep on inviting members here so that this forum will grow.
Back to top Go down

I am invited by Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am invited by   I am invited by EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 3:02 am

I think that I have been refered by Chardyme too. I only need to know where can I find my referer at this forum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I am invited by Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am invited by   I am invited by Empty

Back to top Go down

I am invited by
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
fikaza :: Board Administration :: refral contest-
Jump to: