fikaza
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Where are the other members?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Where are the other members? Empty
PostSubject: Where are the other members?   Where are the other members? EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 2:59 pm

Hey guys where are you now? I haven't seen any members active or any other new members coming? What's happening, Am I the only member who's active in here to make this forum?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where are the other members?   Where are the other members? EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 12:26 am

I ve wanted to ask the same question, how can we ve for now 20 registered members and i ve never stumbled upon anyone of them for onces. What's going on?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where are the other members?   Where are the other members? EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 3:35 am

You are right, there are only a few members active.

I am one of them and I am daily active here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Growing stage   Where are the other members? EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:38 pm

As this site is very new, it is upto the new members like us to help it grow in a healthy way. So let us all try our best to do what ever we can. Let us tell all our online friends from other forum sites about the positive points about this site in a very convincing manner. Remember 5 five fingers make one hand.
meapas.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where are the other members?   Where are the other members? EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 3:18 am

It would be the best if we are create a thread about this paid forum with payment proof in all paid and unpaid forums we know.

Members will reply there and see that forum pays really out and offers nice features and some of them will join.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where are the other members?   Where are the other members? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where are the other members?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
fikaza :: discusion on fikaza :: general and idle talks-
Jump to: