fikaza
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Linkbucks - Linkbucks.com

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Linkbucks - Linkbucks.com Empty
PostSubject: Linkbucks - Linkbucks.com   Linkbucks - Linkbucks.com EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 1:44 pm

Hey guys just want to share you about linkbucks. What you will do is use their website to convert your website links or your referral links to the linkbucks link. You can post this linkbucks in your blogs, forum and social networking sites whenever you want them to join under you instead of using your regular referral links. So when someone click the linkbucks link then you will get to earn from them. The minimum payout is $5 through paypal.

So may want to check it out. Here's the link:
http://www.linkbucks.com/referral/97689
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Linkbucks - Linkbucks.com   Linkbucks - Linkbucks.com EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 11:42 pm

The concept is good just that the ve got only one payment processor for now and that's no good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Linkbucks - Linkbucks.com   Linkbucks - Linkbucks.com EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 2:41 pm

What payment processors do you currently have right now my friend? I think you should have at least the 3 most popular payment processors around. Paypal, Alertpay and Liberty Reserve.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: How good is linkbucks.com?   Linkbucks - Linkbucks.com EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:26 am

Can you be more specific? I mean how do they calculate your earnings. In a day how much minimum one can earn? I think the earnings is not in our hands, right? When some one some where clicks, you earn, right? Well any way what we loose? Isn't it?
meapas.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Linkbucks - Linkbucks.com   Linkbucks - Linkbucks.com EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:51 am

They calculate it just like CPM in paid to advertise site where in your link must be click for 1000 times to accumulate certain amount. This linkbucks is very helpful in inviting people through your referral links
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Linkbucks - Linkbucks.com   Linkbucks - Linkbucks.com Empty

Back to top Go down

Linkbucks - Linkbucks.com
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
fikaza :: discusion on fikaza :: Earning sites-
Jump to: