fikaza
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Ainetmix ve fun and get paid

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ainetmix ve fun and get paid Empty
PostSubject: Ainetmix ve fun and get paid   Ainetmix ve fun and get paid EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 12:41 am

This is a social networking site that pays it's members on the first week of every month via alertpay, all you ve got to do is to accumulate a minimum of 400cp at the end of each month. No minimum payout and here is the link http://www.ainetmix.com/norlac
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ainetmix ve fun and get paid   Ainetmix ve fun and get paid EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:09 pm

Seems to be a good one and this is something new to me for I have heard it just today. Well I'll check it out first before i join. Thanks for sharing my friend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: A new forum site   Ainetmix ve fun and get paid EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 2:52 am

I am hearing it for the first time. Any way how much they pay per post? Is it like mylot. Posting discussions, responding to discussions and commenting on responses? How do they calculate our earnings. Is there any minimum postings?
meapas.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ainetmix ve fun and get paid   Ainetmix ve fun and get paid EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:53 am

It is much more of a social networking site like mypage5 meapas. I think it is a good one and you might want to try it out yourself as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ainetmix ve fun and get paid   Ainetmix ve fun and get paid Empty

Back to top Go down

Ainetmix ve fun and get paid
Page 1 of 1