fikaza
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Paypal restrictions

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Paypal restrictions Empty
PostSubject: Paypal restrictions   Paypal restrictions EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 12:20 am

Paypal is the only online payment processor that i know has restriction on most countries, which means thier services is not available to these countries. What do you guys think might be the reason for these restriction?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paypal restrictions   Paypal restrictions EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 5:38 pm

Yeah it is available in some countries only. Before Philippines was also restricted from using Paypal. But now it is totally ok and I can able to transact with paypal. Thank goodness they open their doors to us and I hope it could open to all other countries so that everybody will be happy to use Paypal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paypal restrictions   Paypal restrictions EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 5:35 pm

Talking of being happy am presently unhappy cos of the lots of opportunities that ve passed me by cos i don't own a paypal account.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paypal restrictions   Paypal restrictions EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 1:25 am

Yeah norlac, I think you have been missing a lot from earning for not having a paypal account. You really have to get one now to get more online oppurtunity to earn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paypal restrictions   Paypal restrictions Empty

Back to top Go down

Paypal restrictions
Page 1 of 1