fikaza
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

how fikaza will pay you .. .. ~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

how fikaza will pay you .. .. ~ Empty
PostSubject: how fikaza will pay you .. .. ~   how fikaza will pay you .. .. ~ EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 3:54 pm

hi now i present a new site called fikaza its a PTP site it means paid to post.....
you can learn and earn on fikaza....
first of all you have to post 25 posts and you have to post in the thread named as i am ready for fikaza....then after every 100 posts i will pay you 2$-5$ depending on your quality of posts it depends on you how you post...so maintain the quality...
paying within 2 days is my promise and quality posting should be your promise....
so enjoy and keep posting.....
hope you will maintain the name of fikaza...
regards,
admin... farao

Last edited by Admin on Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ..)
Back to top Go down
https://street-life09.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: how fikaza will pay you .. .. ~   how fikaza will pay you .. .. ~ EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 1:12 am

Hi Admin, just some clarification about the posting here in your forum:

So we have to post first 25 posts, then we have post in "Am I ready for Fikaza." folder

So we then have to post 50 posts to qualify for the payout, question: is my first 25 posts included in this 50 posts? Or technically, I will have posted 75 posts to request for the initial payout?

Please clarify this to me, I'm near the finish line Smile

Thanks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: how fikaza will pay you .. .. ~   how fikaza will pay you .. .. ~ EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 1:14 am

Hi Admin, just some clarification about the posting here in your forum:

So we have to post first 25 posts, then we have post in "Am I ready for Fikaza." folder

So we then have to post 50 posts to qualify for the payout, question: is my first 25 posts included in this 50 posts? Or technically, I will have posted 75 posts to request for the initial payout?

Please clarify this to me, I'm near the finish line Smile

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: how fikaza will pay you .. .. ~   how fikaza will pay you .. .. ~ EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 1:18 pm

i you are right but i will only count 15 posts per day so keep in mind...~
enjoy posting..~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: how fikaza will pay you .. .. ~   how fikaza will pay you .. .. ~ EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 5:39 pm

Thanks for the confirmation admin. Hope this will also be clarification to all members who will join your forum Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: how fikaza will pay you .. .. ~   how fikaza will pay you .. .. ~ EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 12:41 am

Thanks for the clarification and it has been useful to me and hope it will be to others.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Thanks buddy   how fikaza will pay you .. .. ~ EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 9:06 pm

Thanks Admin for the clarification also to the fikaza member to bring about the points which got clarified.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: how fikaza will pay you .. .. ~   how fikaza will pay you .. .. ~ EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 11:07 am

Well we are here to help each other out and clarify everything that is not understandable sometimes by our members
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: how fikaza will pay you .. .. ~   how fikaza will pay you .. .. ~ EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 3:33 pm

after every 100 posts now sorry because i am not getting anything from this sight i am also in a big trouble...
sorry..~
hope you understand..~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: how fikaza will pay you .. .. ~   how fikaza will pay you .. .. ~ EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:44 am

Ok then, 100 posts it is but I hope you have money to pay your members here. Anyways, I will still keep referring members for your forum my friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how fikaza will pay you .. .. ~   how fikaza will pay you .. .. ~ Empty

Back to top Go down

how fikaza will pay you .. .. ~
Page 1 of 1