fikaza
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Fees deduction

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Fees deduction Empty
PostSubject: Fees deduction   Fees deduction EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 9:36 pm

What the hell with paypal they are started deduction of fees on every transaction don't know why...the main problem is with the option when the payout is low and they are deducting the fees and will get nothing. my friend just send me 0.27$ but they deducted all the amount as the transaction fees. what your guys think please share with me...and if there is any way to ignore the fees then please share with us...!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Fees deduction Empty
PostSubject: i agree   Fees deduction EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 11:59 am

i agree with you pay pay sucks transaction fees i tell you i thing 2 months ago i got 70$ from my friend and my pp acc got limited i called paypal and asked ehy you made my account blobked or limited what they said you will be ammased to listen the said some suspicious money has found in your pp do you know why because my friend stole that money from some account thats why they made my pp limited too...hunh..paypal really sucks..... affraid Question
Back to top Go down
https://street-life09.forumotion.com

Fees deduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fees deduction   Fees deduction EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 11:58 pm

I ve said it before paypal is begining to scare alot of members away with their exceptional fees forgetting that they are other better competitors there. Well time will tell if the can afford to withstand the pressure they're creating for themselves.
Back to top Go down

Fees deduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fees deduction   Fees deduction EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 4:44 am

I had this problem too. After I have found a case that someone have request money from my paypal account illegal I have contaced Paypal and they have limited my accoun. I have to verificate my details and only with that way they give me the complete access to my account back.

If we only get small amounts, like 1 Cent, Paypal decude the fees that we get nothing.
Back to top Go down

Fees deduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fees deduction   Fees deduction EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 1:28 am

Well I don't know how paypal was able to calculate the fees deducted from us and I think they deduct too big amount. At least in LR we know that they deduct 10% of what we recieved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fees deduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fees deduction   Fees deduction Empty

Back to top Go down

Fees deduction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
fikaza :: From where you get money :: paypal-
Jump to: