fikaza
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Goldentalk - www.goldentalk.com

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Goldentalk - www.goldentalk.com Empty
PostSubject: Goldentalk - www.goldentalk.com   Goldentalk - www.goldentalk.com EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 8:50 pm

It pays 5 to 20 cents per post/thread
minimum payout : After making 100 posts
payout processor : LR

site link : www.goldentalk.com

Happy earning and learning everyone
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Goldentalk - www.goldentalk.com   Goldentalk - www.goldentalk.com EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 1:59 pm

i also got paid by golden talk... lol!
Back to top Go down
https://street-life09.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Goldentalk - www.goldentalk.com   Goldentalk - www.goldentalk.com EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 2:03 pm

Yeah, I always so you in that forum too admin. It is really a good forum and hope other forums will be just like it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goldentalk - www.goldentalk.com   Goldentalk - www.goldentalk.com EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 5:29 pm

Just signed up in that forum and hopefully i can start benefiting from it like you guys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goldentalk - www.goldentalk.com   Goldentalk - www.goldentalk.com EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 6:46 pm

Well I have seen you very active with goldentalk my friend and I think you have made at least 100+ posts so have you request for the payout? Well hopefully you had received your payment. Well good luck to you my friend and happy earning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goldentalk - www.goldentalk.com   Goldentalk - www.goldentalk.com EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 8:28 am

Am yet to approach the minimum payout but am still on course sooner or later i would get there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goldentalk - www.goldentalk.com   Goldentalk - www.goldentalk.com EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 11:23 am

Well you just need to work hard and be active in this forum to be able to reach the payout and I believe it is very easy to reach the payout because there is no limit in posting per day and not like any other forums out there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goldentalk - www.goldentalk.com   Goldentalk - www.goldentalk.com EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 2:26 pm

I would like to know what's the minimum number of post you chardyme normally post at golden talk per day cos i can see you're a top member there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Wrong posting   Goldentalk - www.goldentalk.com EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 2:32 am

Even I am a member over there but unfortunately I could not be as active as you. Now I think I should be there to see how fast it can be workedout. But this site is not that talked about like mylot. Any way let me try it out.
meapas.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goldentalk - www.goldentalk.com   Goldentalk - www.goldentalk.com EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:55 am

There is no limit in posting in this forum my friends. All you have to do is to post 100 posts and that's it, you can already request payment for your hard work. I have been paid for the 12th time yesterday and I will keep on working on this site.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goldentalk - www.goldentalk.com   Goldentalk - www.goldentalk.com EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 3:54 am

We don't get payed for posts or replys we create at general talk section and section for each country.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goldentalk - www.goldentalk.com   Goldentalk - www.goldentalk.com EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 9:20 am

Yeah, that's right. Just focus on the general discussions and off topic sections, those are paid section. So enjoy the forum as much as I do and you will earn and learn a lot from goldentalk forum
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goldentalk - www.goldentalk.com   Goldentalk - www.goldentalk.com Empty

Back to top Go down

Goldentalk - www.goldentalk.com
Page 1 of 1