fikaza
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Evowallet no more..

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Evowallet no more.. Empty
PostSubject: Evowallet no more..   Evowallet no more.. EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 11:16 pm

It's been almost two weeks now that I can't access evowallet's website. I don't know what really happens to them but I think it is a goner. Farewell to evowallet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evowallet no more..   Evowallet no more.. EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 6:56 am

What a way for them to leave the scene, had nothing in common with them so nothing to worry about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evowallet no more..   Evowallet no more.. EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:47 pm

Good for your Norlac that you have no money yet in evowallet or even don't have an evowallet. Anyways, I only lost 50 cents from that payment processor. Anyway, goodbye evowallet, good bye 50 cents.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evowallet no more..   Evowallet no more.. EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 7:40 am

Have you really confirmed that this payment processor is gone cos it seems most site especially the hyip programs are still encouraging it usage. Maybe your 50cents is still intact.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evowallet no more..   Evowallet no more.. EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 11:26 am

The website is not up and running anymore and I've read in many different forums what they have experience with evowallet as well. Anyway, it is not a big loss anyway. Just got to move on and live with the other payment processors out there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evowallet no more..   Evowallet no more.. EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 3:21 pm

You are right i tried accessing their site myself and i wasn't surprise by what i saw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evowallet no more..   Evowallet no more.. EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 8:26 pm

I am pretty sad about this case, I just managed to get some money into the account when it closed down. I am a pretty bad at this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evowallet no more..   Evowallet no more.. EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 7:40 am

It is very worth in case that some HYIPs and investments accept it and some forums have paid with Evowallet too and some of them are gone now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evowallet no more..   Evowallet no more.. EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 10:11 am

Well too bad to those who had earn money and stored their money in evowallet just like me. Evowallet is now totally gone. Farewell to my 50 cents from them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evowallet no more..   Evowallet no more.. EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 12:55 am

That Evowallet has gone was very bad for paid to post websites like moneymakerstalk because they have paid in evowallet before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evowallet no more..   Evowallet no more.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Evowallet no more..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
fikaza :: From where you get money :: others-
Jump to: