fikaza
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

trekpay - trekpay.com

Go down 
AuthorMessage

trekpay - trekpay.com Empty
PostSubject: trekpay - trekpay.com   trekpay - trekpay.com EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 10:20 am

I came across a new site i which we have to just visit the sites of there clients and there are about 35 sites every day so we can make 1$ every day .Payments are made weekly and minimum payout is 5 $ so we can easily reach minimum payout in a week .They pay us via Paypal
But please join with my refferal link

http://www.trekpay.com/?ref=1010
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: trekpay - trekpay.com   trekpay - trekpay.com EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 12:18 am

When am ready to join it will definately be through your link, beside do they use other payment processor beside paypal?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: trekpay - trekpay.com   trekpay - trekpay.com EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:04 pm

Right now paypal is their only payment processor. My friend, you should be getting a paypal account now for you are missing a lot of things in money making online
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: trekpay - trekpay.com   trekpay - trekpay.com EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 5:15 pm

I agree with am missing alot but i can't open a paypal account cos of the restriction they ve on my country any assistance from you would be welcomed and i'll forever remain gratefull.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: trekpay - trekpay.com   trekpay - trekpay.com EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 6:47 pm

Hi Norlac, what country are you from anyway my friend? Hopefully you could get a paypal account because that's where this forum is going to pay you as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: trekpay - trekpay.com   trekpay - trekpay.com EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 8:24 am

Am from nigeria and paypal isn't our pal over here, anyway let's see how things goes in here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: trekpay - trekpay.com   trekpay - trekpay.com EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 11:24 am

Well you have been missing a lot from this website. I've check my account earlier today and yes I've earned $6.61 in just a week of being a member, I hope you too or anyone here in this forum could join me there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: trekpay - trekpay.com   trekpay - trekpay.com EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 2:21 pm

I will see what i can do to about solving this issue and not to worry i would definately join you there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Well talked about site.   trekpay - trekpay.com EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 2:43 am

When you are saying you have made $6.61 in one week, we can believe you. But how come there has been loose talk about this site on other forums. What must have gone wrong? Any way I will join under your referral. By the way posting the link on this site is not against the rule I think. Just check it out. Better be safe than be sorry.
meapas.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: trekpay - trekpay.com   trekpay - trekpay.com EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 12:23 pm

Well thank you guys for trusting me about trekpay, well if trekpay doesn't pay me I will certainly inform you guys because I am here to help out each and everyone here and I hope that is you motto as well.

I'll keep you updated guys about this website.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: trekpay - trekpay.com   trekpay - trekpay.com EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 11:07 am

Hey guys another update here, I was able to gather $12.34 overall after 2 weeks from this website. And finally the request for payment button appeared so I clicked it and now my payment is pending. Let's til tomorrow if I am going to recieved the payment. I am very excited about this one and I hope I could provide you some proofs about this later on. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: trekpay - trekpay.com   trekpay - trekpay.com Empty

Back to top Go down

trekpay - trekpay.com
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
fikaza :: discusion on fikaza :: Earning sites-
Jump to: