fikaza
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

scavengercash PTP

Go down 
AuthorMessage

scavengercash PTP Empty
PostSubject: scavengercash PTP   scavengercash PTP EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 10:47 am

This is a pay to post forum that is paying out 2.5 cents per post. The minimum payout is $5. You will also earn money for referral active members to the forum.

http://scavengercash.net/forum/index.php?action=affiliate&memberName=chardyme
Back to top Go down

scavengercash PTP Empty
PostSubject: An interesting site.   scavengercash PTP EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:58 am

This should be another good site I suppose. Did you earn out of it or just joined? How many postings can be done in a day? $5 payout will be reached in a week with 2.5 cents rate. Is n't it ? How far you have reached here nearing payout? I will join for sure, under your referral. Thanks
meapas.
Back to top Go down

scavengercash PTP Empty
PostSubject: Re: scavengercash PTP   scavengercash PTP EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 3:43 am

We can post daily unlimited threads and replys.

And if we are very active we can reach the payout within a week.
Back to top Go down

scavengercash PTP Empty
PostSubject: Re: scavengercash PTP   scavengercash PTP EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 9:22 am

Oh yes, being active is the key in this forum since it there is no limitation in posting per day. This is a good forum to earn and learn stuffs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

scavengercash PTP Empty
PostSubject: Re: scavengercash PTP   scavengercash PTP Empty

Back to top Go down

scavengercash PTP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
fikaza :: discusion on fikaza :: Earning sites-
Jump to: