fikaza
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Earn Money By Searching Through Yahoo! Search Engine

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Earn Money By Searching Through Yahoo! Search Engine Empty
PostSubject: Earn Money By Searching Through Yahoo! Search Engine   Earn Money By Searching Through Yahoo! Search Engine EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 1:13 am

You have always done it, and you have done it thousands and thousands of times. No one ever paid for the task, you were just glad that the task did serve your purpose. Yeah, you searched the internet, for your own needs.

HomePageFriends.com is a site, which in partnership with Yahoo, has brought a brilliant service.
They are paying almost $0.04 (2c in uk pound) for each legit (normal) search you make thorugh the Yahoo Search Engine. How they do this? Yahoo makes money from search results and advertisemants, and they share the revenue with HomePageFriends, who share the revenue with you.

Here are what you have to do to avail this offer. This is completely free to join.

1. Join Home Page Friends.
2. Get your free homepage with a search box.
3. Search as normal.
4. Sign into your account and check your earning.

Please do not try to abuse their system. You will make quite a resonable amount by normal or naturqal searching. If you try making unecessary searches, their system detects and you will not get paid.

Illegit and uncredited searches are these:

1. Using the search box simply to connect to known web addresses. (Like searching for youtube.com, cnn.com)
2. Using the box to access competitive services of their search engine partner such as Gmail, Google and Ask.
3. Trying too many searches in short times (For example, doing 50 searches in 5 minutes, which is not at all natural).

If this companypays for real? Yeah they do pay, and you can find numerous payment proofs from numerous amount of members who are getting paid. Just Google(!! Tongue) it. You will be able to cashout when you reach $20. You ca ear more by refering your friends. Payments are made through Paypal, UK Bank Transfer, and International Bank transfer.

So this is a nice way of side income, for no extra work of any sort. What are you waiting for?

Join here: http://www.myhpf.co.uk/banner.asp?Friend=397115
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Earn Money By Searching Through Yahoo! Search Engine   Earn Money By Searching Through Yahoo! Search Engine EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 12:13 am

Tried signing and realize thier services are restricted to certain countries which is bad news, this i also noticed from their choice of payment processors.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Earn Money By Searching Through Yahoo! Search Engine   Earn Money By Searching Through Yahoo! Search Engine EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:03 pm

Well all you need is a paypal account and you are off to go to this website. You don't need to be in a specific country to be able to join this site.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Earn Money By Searching Through Yahoo! Search Engine   Earn Money By Searching Through Yahoo! Search Engine EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 5:21 pm

I'll still give it a trail untill am able to overcome this challenge. Thanks for the encouragement
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Earn Money By Searching Through Yahoo! Search Engine   Earn Money By Searching Through Yahoo! Search Engine EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 11:20 am

Well goodluck to you my friend and that is the only advise that I can give. Get a paypal account to get more earnings from different forums and paying sites.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Earn Money By Searching Through Yahoo! Search Engine   Earn Money By Searching Through Yahoo! Search Engine EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 2:38 pm

Am currently working on getting a paypal account, thanks for the advice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Nothing to loose but everything to gain.   Earn Money By Searching Through Yahoo! Search Engine EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 2:06 am

Ok. If this is international then let us try it out. Where is the harm. What have you got to loose. If it works out well and fine. So let us join.
meapas.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Earn Money By Searching Through Yahoo! Search Engine   Earn Money By Searching Through Yahoo! Search Engine EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 9:23 am

Yeah this is for international members so I hope that you could join me there. And it is a good place to earn by simply searching stuffs which you usually do in google search engine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Earn Money By Searching Through Yahoo! Search Engine   Earn Money By Searching Through Yahoo! Search Engine Empty

Back to top Go down

Earn Money By Searching Through Yahoo! Search Engine
Page 1 of 1