fikaza
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

mhp chat - nice PTP forum

Go down 
AuthorMessage

mhp chat - nice PTP forum Empty
PostSubject: mhp chat - nice PTP forum   mhp chat - nice PTP forum EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 1:49 pm

This is a great site to earn money and also payout is relatively low.

Details:

You will be paid based on the length of your posts there. You can earn up to 5 cent per post. There is no limit in posting and the payout is also relatively very low. Only $5 via AP/Paypal/LR

Admin is a trusted person and you can see him on many forums named markrevis.

http://chat.manyhandprints.com/index.php?referrer=395
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mhp chat - nice PTP forum   mhp chat - nice PTP forum EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 12:06 am

I don't understand what you meant payment is determined by the length of post. Please explain further.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mhp chat - nice PTP forum   mhp chat - nice PTP forum EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:00 pm

The payment rate is from 1 cent to 5 cents. So if you post a non sense answer then you'll get minimum of 1 cent and if you get to post quality posts, you'll receive the max of 5 cents.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mhp chat - nice PTP forum   mhp chat - nice PTP forum EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 5:25 pm

Thanks for the clarification is good to ve people like you to put us through.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mhp chat - nice PTP forum   mhp chat - nice PTP forum EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 6:51 pm

Well that is a good forum and I hope that you can join me there. Anyways, have you joined the forum yet? Well I hope you could and hope we can both profit from this forum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mhp chat - nice PTP forum   mhp chat - nice PTP forum EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 8:18 am

One more thing you failed to drop the link to this great forum, hopefully you'll do that soon so that i can check it out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mhp chat - nice PTP forum   mhp chat - nice PTP forum EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 11:16 am

Well it is posted in my 1st post here in this thread my friend, anyway for the benefit of seeing it again I will post the link again and here it is:

http://chat.manyhandprints.com/index.php?referrer=395

enjoy and happy posting, hope that you will join me there
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mhp chat - nice PTP forum   mhp chat - nice PTP forum EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 2:48 pm

Thanks for the link my friend, you will definately see me there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mhp chat - nice PTP forum   mhp chat - nice PTP forum EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 10:36 am

I am interested in this program, however I would like to find out any proof or screen shot from this program.

Does it accept international users.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: 5 cent a post $5 payout   mhp chat - nice PTP forum EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 1:31 am

If it is a genuine site nothing like it. Because 5 cents a post and no limit and $5 payout is fantastic. Anyone can make a lot of money. You can reach payout in just 2/3 days. That sounds good. Indeed very good. Come on let us join and find out.
meapas.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mhp chat - nice PTP forum   mhp chat - nice PTP forum EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 9:31 am

yeah, but it all depends on the quality of your posts to get 5 cents per post. MUch more like postparker and Goldentalk forum. Well if you want payment proof you can go to the forum and check on some payment proof there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mhp chat - nice PTP forum   mhp chat - nice PTP forum Empty

Back to top Go down

mhp chat - nice PTP forum
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
fikaza :: discusion on fikaza :: Earning sites-
Jump to: