fikaza
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

fundexus - HYIP scam

Go down 
AuthorMessage

fundexus - HYIP scam Empty
PostSubject: fundexus - HYIP scam   fundexus - HYIP scam EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 5:36 pm

I just want to share to everyone and be aware that fundexus.com is one of those HYIP scam out there. I've joined this site last month and earned at least 4 dollars but as of now they haven't paid me. I've check out a HYIP monitoring site and now it is in their scam list. Too bad, I was not able to get my money back. Hope you won't be a victim as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fundexus - HYIP scam   fundexus - HYIP scam EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 11:47 pm

I wasn't tempted by their mouth watering offer, so i didn't invest here and am glad i didn't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fundexus - HYIP scam   fundexus - HYIP scam EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 5:27 pm

Good for you that you did not try to invest. Well I was very new and eager to join an HYIP site before so I was tempted to invest here. But again, lesson learned for me that a good offer isn't always good at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fundexus - HYIP scam   fundexus - HYIP scam EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 7:56 am

You know one funny thing about a good offer from a hyip is that there is more to it than what you think or know. Just stay clear from them and with time you will start fairing better in other highly rated ones.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fundexus - HYIP scam   fundexus - HYIP scam EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 9:43 am

Well yeah, with lucrative offers from hyip site, there is a big posibility that an hyip site will be a scam site in the end.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fundexus - HYIP scam   fundexus - HYIP scam Empty

Back to top Go down

fundexus - HYIP scam
Page 1 of 1