fikaza
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

shareapic - paid to upload image

Go down 
AuthorMessage

shareapic - paid to upload image Empty
PostSubject: shareapic - paid to upload image   shareapic - paid to upload image EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 6:15 pm

Hey guys, have you tried using shareapic? Well by using shareapic you can earn as well. You can upload your payment proofs to them and they will provide you a mini-image which you can post in forums or blogs. When someone click the image it will be redirected to their website to view the whole image. And because of that you will credit with earnings.

You may want to try it out. Here's the link:
http://www.shareapic.net/ref.php?owner=chardyme
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: shareapic - paid to upload image   shareapic - paid to upload image EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 5:27 pm

How do you duplicate your payment screen into an image that you use to upload in their site and what payment processor do they use.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: shareapic - paid to upload image   shareapic - paid to upload image EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 6:56 pm

Well they generate a code for the image and that code is what you can use to post in several forums that you have joined if you want to show them your payment proof. They pay through Paypal when you reach $20.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: shareapic - paid to upload image   shareapic - paid to upload image EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 8:06 am

What i meant was that how do you take a picture of your payout in the first place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: shareapic - paid to upload image   shareapic - paid to upload image EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 11:19 am

I see, well you can use your PRINT SCREEN button in your keyboard and then you will get your image, then you can open it in MS paint or Adobe Photoshop whichever is available to you and try to edit your image, then save it and then you can upload it to shareapic after that. Hope that it helps.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: shareapic - paid to upload image   shareapic - paid to upload image EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 2:36 pm

I never knew that what i was looking for was right under my nose.Thanks for the help am really grateful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Tried and tested site.   shareapic - paid to upload image EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 2:14 am

Is it a tried and tested site? Have you got benefitted from this? Did you reach payout ? or are you on way to reach payout. Anyway $20 seems very far. Get something as low as $10.
meapas.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: shareapic - paid to upload image   shareapic - paid to upload image EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:56 am

Well as earning from this site, no I haven't benefit much but in terms of using their services to show images to forums and website well I benefit a lot and this site has been very helpful to me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: shareapic - paid to upload image   shareapic - paid to upload image Empty

Back to top Go down

shareapic - paid to upload image
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
fikaza :: discusion on fikaza :: Earning sites-
Jump to: