fikaza
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

DOOOO u like Footballll

Go down 
AuthorMessage

DOOOO u like Footballll Empty
PostSubject: DOOOO u like Footballll   DOOOO u like Footballll EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 8:40 pm

This one is for all the fans of futballlll

Those all who like footballllll answer the following questions

Q1. Which is your favourite club
Q2. Which is ur favourite team international
Q3. Which are ur favourite players

by the way my answers are

Barcelona in spanish la liga , Liverpool in English premier league , Juventus in italien serie A , Bayern Munich in german Bandesliga
Argentina n Brazil
Mine are Messi,cr7,torres,zoltan ibrihamovic, ribery,kaka,gg buffon, alexandre nesta, del piero, ballck, pudolski
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: DOOOO u like Footballll   DOOOO u like Footballll EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 2:10 pm

saransh wrote:
This one is for all the fans of futballlll

Those all who like footballllll answer the following questions

Q1. Which is your favourite club
Q2. Which is ur favourite team international
Q3. Which are ur favourite players

by the way my answers are

Barcelona in spanish la liga , Liverpool in English premier league , Juventus in italien serie A , Bayern Munich in german Bandesliga
Argentina n Brazil
Mine are Messi,cr7,torres,zoltan ibrihamovic, ribery,kaka,gg buffon, alexandre nesta, del piero, ballck, pudolski
i like football but i dont know much about it i play it sometimes with my friends i dont know much about clubs and teams but my favourite player is baichung bhutiya.....from indian team...~
he is the captain of indian team.... cheers
Back to top Go down
https://street-life09.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: DOOOO u like Footballll   DOOOO u like Footballll EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 3:34 am

Yes I am a big football fan. My favourite team (national and international) is FC Bayern München and my favourite players are Oliver Kahn and Mehmet Scholl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DOOOO u like Footballll   DOOOO u like Footballll EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 3:26 pm

Andi21 wrote:
Yes I am a big football fan. My favourite team (national and international) is FC Bayern München and my favourite players are Oliver Kahn and Mehmet Scholl.

yes oliver kahn was the greatest keaper ever bt m sorry he shud have been ten years younger so that he would hv been playing today
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Lover of any sport.   DOOOO u like Footballll EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:50 pm

I am a lover of all the sports. But due to time restrictions and due to some other serious day to day engagements, I get less chance to watch a game. So I generally watch world cups only. Though my favourite team is Brazil, I enjoy clean and sporting games be it any country. There are very good players from so many countries, to name a few like Ronaldino,Beckham,Romario etc . But my all time favourite is pele and maradona.
meapas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DOOOO u like Footballll   DOOOO u like Footballll Empty

Back to top Go down

DOOOO u like Footballll
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
fikaza :: discusion on fikaza :: general and idle talks-
Jump to: