fikaza
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Rila odinga solution.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Rila odinga solution. Empty
PostSubject: Rila odinga solution.   Rila odinga solution. EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 5:44 pm

This virus rila odinga is one that has been giving me alot of headache to get rid off. What anti virus do you suggest i use and what other solution can be offered for it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rila odinga solution.   Rila odinga solution. EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 3:20 pm

I never heard about this virus before, what does this virus do anyway?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rila odinga solution.   Rila odinga solution. EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 7:38 am

From the little i know The virus raila odinga was created by an unknown developer during the presidential election campaign of Mr Odinga for the sit of power in Kenya. This virus was created for the sole aim of increasing is popularity. So far the effect of this virus on a system is that it's found in all application and corrupts system files especially word documents. It appears in a the format of a common video file know as total video player.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rila odinga solution.   Rila odinga solution. EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 4:32 am

It seems to be a very dangerous virus so I suggest you to use norton anti virus software.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rila odinga solution.   Rila odinga solution. EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 11:05 am

yeah it seems to be a very dangerous virus to watch out for so better prepare you antiviruses and keep it updated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rila odinga solution.   Rila odinga solution. Empty

Back to top Go down

Rila odinga solution.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
fikaza :: discusion on fikaza :: Internet Security-
Jump to: