fikaza
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Which brand of laptop do you use

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Which brand of laptop do you use Empty
PostSubject: Which brand of laptop do you use   Which brand of laptop do you use EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 5:54 pm

Due to competition in the demand and supply of system alot of consumer fancy different products or brand name. Which do you fancy or use?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which brand of laptop do you use   Which brand of laptop do you use EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 3:26 pm

I bought a local brand of laptop made in the Philippines which is NEO.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which brand of laptop do you use   Which brand of laptop do you use EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 10:54 pm

i use acer and i think its the best...it has a wide range of features with low rate...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which brand of laptop do you use   Which brand of laptop do you use EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 3:40 am

The laptop I use is a acer extensa with 15,4 inchs.

I have bought it from ebay for only 320 euros.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which brand of laptop do you use   Which brand of laptop do you use EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 1:22 am

So I guess Acer is the popular laptop brand here. Hehehe. Anyways, as long as the functionality of the laptop is good and my laptop is doing that then it doesn't matter if my laptop's brand is not popular, right? Hehehe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which brand of laptop do you use   Which brand of laptop do you use Empty

Back to top Go down

Which brand of laptop do you use
Page 1 of 1