fikaza
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Free $5 sign up bonus.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Free $5 sign up bonus. Empty
PostSubject: Free $5 sign up bonus.   Free $5 sign up bonus. EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 8:12 am

This is an investment program that offer daily percentage on your deposit with them. Click here to check it out http://www.fundswide.com/?ref=Norlac
once you sign up contact their support for your bonus to be credited immediately.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free $5 sign up bonus.   Free $5 sign up bonus. EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 11:17 am

Hi Norlac, have you been paid by this site already? I am not really sure about this site and I guess I have to see some proof of payment first before joining this one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free $5 sign up bonus.   Free $5 sign up bonus. EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 2:42 pm

Am yet to make any withdrawals since my interest are still on the low side but as soon as i do i will post it here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Cross check before joining.   Free $5 sign up bonus. EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 1:52 am

One should be very careful before joining a site. First cross check and then join. Otherwise it will be a total waste of time and energy. With that much time you can do more posting here and earn better.
meapas.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free $5 sign up bonus.   Free $5 sign up bonus. EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 3:48 am

The earnings per day are good at this HYIP and we only need to deposit another 5 $ that we are able to use our free bonus and receive daily earnings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free $5 sign up bonus.   Free $5 sign up bonus. EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 9:17 am

I'm not really sure about this site my friends, an HYIP with signup bonus is something new to me. So better be careful if you are going to join this hyip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free $5 sign up bonus.   Free $5 sign up bonus. Empty

Back to top Go down

Free $5 sign up bonus.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
fikaza :: discusion on fikaza :: Earning sites-
Jump to: