fikaza
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

postparker - unlimited posting

Go down 
AuthorMessage

postparker - unlimited posting Empty
PostSubject: postparker - unlimited posting   postparker - unlimited posting EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 8:05 pm

Another PTP forum that paying variable rates of our posts there, the basic details are :
-They pay variable rate of 1 cent to 7 cents per post, depends on your quality of posts.
- Minimum pay out is 10$, which will be paid via PayPal.

http://www.postparker.com//index.php?ref=chardyme
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: postparker - unlimited posting   postparker - unlimited posting EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 11:28 pm

I am also a member at this site. But about earning must wait 24 hours to appear. And $10 is not easy to reach. Any way just keep in spirit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: postparker - unlimited posting   postparker - unlimited posting EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 11:41 pm

Yeah, it's pretty hard to earn from it and I made a lot of post already there but it is a good site because it has no limit in posting per day. Hopefully we can all reach the payout from them. Good luck to all of us and to all that will joining this forum. cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: postparker - unlimited posting   postparker - unlimited posting EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 12:46 am

Yea am still on the cause to get and hopefully i'll be there. It's being fun so far!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: postparker - unlimited posting   postparker - unlimited posting EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:14 pm

Yeah so far it is good to have postparker and I've enjoy every minute of my stay in that forum. Hopefully it will last longer. cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: postparker - unlimited posting   postparker - unlimited posting EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 11:38 am

I am also a member of that site, that is how I found about this site. I have to say it is not easy to earn from there, however like most site it take effort to make some money.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: postparker - unlimited posting   postparker - unlimited posting EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 9:37 am

Yeah it is not really easy to earn from postparker even it has no limitation in posting per day. Have you notice that they have paid 1 member only and only 1 has reached the payout as of today.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: postparker - unlimited posting   postparker - unlimited posting EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 5:01 pm

I have already joined the site and this one is really great. But they do not always pay good amount of money per post. I generally get around 2 cents per posts but the good thing about the site is that there is no limitations and we can make any number of posts and do what we want. Also there is 30% referral earnings. I would recommand all the users to join the site.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: postparker - unlimited posting   postparker - unlimited posting Empty

Back to top Go down

postparker - unlimited posting
Page 1 of 1