fikaza
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

diamondtimes.net - scam PTP forum

Go down 
AuthorMessage

diamondtimes.net - scam PTP forum Empty
PostSubject: diamondtimes.net - scam PTP forum   diamondtimes.net - scam PTP forum EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 5:44 pm

Well, this could have been the best PTP forum around with the highest posting rate of all forum, many have been paid before and now it just stopped being a PTP forum, I never received my first and only payment request from them. Well farewell diamondtimes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: diamondtimes.net - scam PTP forum   diamondtimes.net - scam PTP forum EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 11:39 pm

That's right i was a member of that forum but never got the chance to really earn anything. Too bad it's now scam.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: diamondtimes.net - scam PTP forum   diamondtimes.net - scam PTP forum EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 5:35 pm

Too bad for us Norlac. If I only had joined much earlier I could have earned some thing in this forum. Anyways, moving forward there are still many good forums that pays like this one, yeah it really had paid me today and I was the first one. Cheers!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: diamondtimes.net - scam PTP forum   diamondtimes.net - scam PTP forum EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 7:45 am

Let by gone be by gone, we're now looking forward towards the good side of what other forum has to offer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: diamondtimes.net - scam PTP forum   diamondtimes.net - scam PTP forum EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 9:41 am

Yeah, farewell diamondtimes. This could have been potentially the best ptp forum around if it does not stopped to be a ptp forum. Well bye bye diamondtimes forum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: diamondtimes.net - scam PTP forum   diamondtimes.net - scam PTP forum Empty

Back to top Go down

diamondtimes.net - scam PTP forum
Page 1 of 1