fikaza
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

bukisa - paid to post article

Go down 
AuthorMessage

bukisa - paid to post article Empty
PostSubject: bukisa - paid to post article   bukisa - paid to post article EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 12:27 pm

Hello guys just want to share you this website called bukisa where your articles will be earn you money whenever someone view your article. The minimum payout is $10 through paypal and so far I am half way to reaching the payout, hopefully I will.

If you are interested with this site, join and visit their site here:
http://www.bukisa.com/join/6588

Thanks and see you around
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bukisa - paid to post article   bukisa - paid to post article EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 11:52 pm

I checked out the site and it's captivating the only problem is them using only paypal as the payment processor. I hope something is done about this sooner than later any post your payment proof here when you ve gotten it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bukisa - paid to post article   bukisa - paid to post article EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 2:47 pm

Yeah sure, I will post some proof of payments once I have been paid by bukisa.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Already a registered member.   bukisa - paid to post article EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:16 am

In fact I had joined a month back but some how in the search of getting better and better sites, I forgot to post an article over there. Now as you are already half way through, you might be able to guide better. What you have to do, just post an article? An article on any topic? Minimum of howmany words it should be?. By the way I joined trekpay. But they have not asked for any referral nor was there any referral blank. Why so? How many webs we should click? What if server problems arise in between and work gets stopped? Can we continue later? I have already joined a few under your referral. Thanks.
meapas.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bukisa - paid to post article   bukisa - paid to post article EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:52 am

Thanks for joining in some of my referral system meapas and I hope that I can be able to reach payout here in bukisa and hoping I will be able to provide some payment proof for this site as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bukisa - paid to post article   bukisa - paid to post article Empty

Back to top Go down

bukisa - paid to post article
Page 1 of 1